Chicago Ninja Academy is GROWING!
We are looking for motivated people to be a part of our team. Specifically, we are seeking fun, outgoing, and fit individuals to be PART-TIME kids ninja coaches. Kid coaches lead and facilitate kids ninja classes, birthday parties, private groups, and camps.
- Reliable transportation
- Experience working with kids
- Clean background
- Able to lift 100+ pounds (have to lift and possibly catch children)
- Ability to think on your feet, be a fun and positive role model to kids
- Observational skills
- LOVE Ninja Warrior
Previous qualifying experiences include:
- Kids sports coach
- Camp counselor
- Bootcamp instructor
- Parkour instructor
- Personal trainer
- Anything fun, physical, working with kids, or educational
Job description includes, but not limited to:
- Leading rules & warmups
- Conducting kid’s classes, bday, parties, etc.
- Some cleaning duties
- Provide assistance as needed for special events, i.e. Ninja Competitions
- Supervising periods of open play
Right now we have part-time availability only. Pay is hourly depending on experience.
Motivated applicants should EMAIL us a 1-page cover letter covering the following:
-Why you want to be a part of the Chicago Ninja Academy.
-What your greatest strength & weakness is.
-What you hope to achieve in the next 5 years.